William Shatner. Great fun.
I actually met Mr. Shatner in Jacksonville, FL back in 1999 and he was a great showman. Loved the crowd and loved to talk personally with people. He looked healthy and active and gave me a tip on horse racing.
(A musing of the Enterprise Holodeck program entitled… “to Azeroth and Beyond!” the program starts up, danger level settings are “kill or be killed” and Warsong Gulch ensues…)
- Captain James T. Kirk – Tauren Shaman “You’re no doubt wondering: Hey, Shatner. How do I hurl bolts of lighting?”
- Dr. Spock – Undead Warlock
- Khan – Dr. Spock’s Imp Pet
- Chief Engineer Montgomery Scott- Tauren Warrior & Gnomish Engineer
- Leonard “Bones” McCoy – Undead Priest
- Lt. Worf – Orc Warrior Thrall
- Lt. Sulu – Undead Rogue
- Captain Picard – Murloc Druid … “there are FOUR lights! mrllmlllgrmrgllba!”
- Lt. Commander Will Riker – Ret Paladin
- Wesley Crusher – Gnome Mage & Sqwishy
- Data – “Human” Rogue & Repair Bot 300
- Geordie LaForge – Gnome Mage & Goblin Engineer
- Checkov – Dwarf Hunter
- “Q” – Leeroy Jenkins & Changes from Ninja to Noggenfogger Skeleton constantly & jumps up and down constantly & types in party chat “afk“, “wrong button, srry“, “I need water. Hello Mages!!??“, “DI me! DI me !“, “This bores me. Who wants to pug Heroic Black Morass?” & whenever loot drops he types “L2P Humans!” & uses the Goblin transporter at every chance & throws snowballs at melee classes when trying to run out of Blood Furnace end boss Keldan the Breaker “come closer, closer and BURN!” & rides a reindeer in Azeroth & rides a chariot with 2 Phoenix Flying Mounts leading it in Outlands. This flying mount can move at Warp 200 or 920% speed with the label inscription “Enterprise” on it This is a very fast mount.
That is all.